Stoner games are fun social games involving weed and more than one person, once people are tired of a regular smoking sesh they may turn to stoner games!
 Easy Games
 Video Game
This one is very simple. You get some weed. Smoke it. Then play some video games. I recommend any mmo.
 Weed Pong
Needed: 5 grams of Marijuana, 1 or 3 friends, 20 party cups, duct tape, table, ping pong ball (or two, or three), a pipe/bong/bubbler/etc. Arrange the 20 cups as you would to play a game of beer pong and fill each cup with .25 grams of weed. Then tape the cups down to the table (Weed is lighter than beer, you don't want weed spilling everywhere.) by making tape folds/rings. This limits you to keeping the same layout of cups so there can be no re-stacks. Alternatively, you can play with empty cups and just smoke the amount necessary when it is your turn to do so, this will allow for re-stacks. Play the way you would play beer pong except face a 2.5 real fast for each cup the other team scores in. This means the losing side will smoke 2.5 grams if the game is one on one and 1.25 grams if it is a team game. Losing team has to buy the winning team an 8th!! But hey, we all know the winning team will share anyway! ;P Pokemon version: Use red and black sharpies to make the ping pong balls look like Pokeballs. Shout "I choose you (Any Pokemon)!!!" as you take your shot. If a player can not think of a Pokemon or uses one that has already been called they have to smoke one of their cups.
 Chicago/Baseball/Traffic Lights/Timebomb/Indian/School Boy/Mexican Sweat
In a smoking circle you hold your hit in until whatever your passing comes back to you. you lose if you cough or let the smoke out when you are not holding the joint/blunt/pipe/bong
In a smoking circle involving a joint you pass it and take hits like normal while trying to not drop the ash on the end, if it drops while youʻre holding the joint you have to eat the ash. Thisi game is also called "Gerald" because the long ash at the end of a joint looks like Gerald's hair from Hey Arnold!
For this game, you and the other players (works best with 3+ players) sit in a circle, the first person takes a toke from the smoking device (joint is recommended, though any can be used), then says the name of a celebrity, the smoking device is passed to the person to the left, the next person then has to say the name of another celebrity, whose first name begins with the same letter as the previous celebrity's last name. (So if the first person said "John Malkovitch", then the next says "Meryl Streep", then the next says "Sarah Chalke" etc.) This continues around the circle, the catch is is that you have to hold in your toke until the smoking device comes back to you.
Get a deck of cards and play a game of blackjack, the winner gets to take a hit from the smoking device, this is played repeatedly until you are all comfortably high.
- Variations: The winner gets to not take a hit but whoever busts or loses has to take a hit from the smoking device, this is played until someone vomits.
 The Fog
Get in a car and get a lot of weed, hotbox the car until its hard to see farther then 2 feet, if you get out you lose.
 Two toke killer
Similar to Chigago or Baseball, this game is done with a joint or blunt. Joint is relatively easy depending on how many people are in your smoking circle. Blunt is hard. Sit in a circle and take two tokes (without breathing out) from the joint/blunt you must hold these in until the joint/blunt comes back to you, if you exhale before it comes back to you, you are missed on the next rotation.
Shotgun two beers and stack the cans on your head (your pillar). Pass the smoking apparatus about. If your cans fall you miss out on the next rotation. Every time a new bowl is packed another beer is shotgunned, however no additional cans are added.
 Weed Poker
Unlike the name implies, no betting is involved. Each player has his/her own supply of weed and smoking device. The first person takes one normal 3-second hit and holds it in for five seconds. The next person can either increase the amount of hits they take, or hold them in longer, but not both at once. The game continues like this, with each person raising either the hits or hold time until someone loses, either by coughing, being unable to hold their breath or running out of weed.
 Weed War
Like the name says, get a pack of cards and a friend and begin playing war, when ever you get into a "war" pack the bowl, whom ever wins the war hits the smoke device, play until one player has all cards.
Probably the easiest smoking game ever invented. Take a big ass hit, then to pass the spilff to whoever the fuck you want to. It doesn't sound like much of a game, but it can be fun. Breaks up the monotony of passing in a circle nicely.
 The Drawing Game
Usually better with a smaller and more artistically inclined group of people, grab a sheet of paper and pencil and draw one object (e.g. a nose, eye, whatever), and pass the paper to the next person. The longer you keep the game going, the better picture you will get.
 Stoner Frisbee
This can be played with anything throwable, start the game by giving a joint to one person as well as whatever you're throwing. The person with the joint has to throw to each person in turn, and every time the joint holder catches, he takes a hit. If it's dropped, then the joint is passed on to whoever threw the dropped catch.
 List of Complicated Stoner games
 Platform Specific Games
- Super Smash Bros (all ever.)
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- GoldenEye 007
- Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie (and for the creative Nuts and Bolts; spend hours designing crazy shit and flying it wherever the fuck you want)<<<not on nintendo system
- Perfect Dark
- Excitebike 64
- Starfox 64 (Not the shit second one.)
- EVERY GODDAMN CRUIS'N GAME EVER.
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Donkey Kong 64
- Dr. Mario 64
- Duke Nukem 64 (2nd < Balls)
- F-ZERO FTW
- GEX like a motherfucker
- Hey You, Pikachu!
- Jet Force Gemini
- Killer Instinct!
- Mario Kart (ALL!!1)
- Mario Party (all except 5)
- Micro Machines 64 Turbo FUCKYRRRR
- Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2
- Pokémon Snap
- Punch-Out, any of them
- Quake 64
- Quake 2
- Ridge Racer 64
- Road Rash 64
- RUSH BITCH
- Road Rash 64
- 1080^0 Avalanche
- All Bomberman Games
- Resident Evil (FTW)
- Metroid Prime
- SSX Tricky
- Super Monkey Ball!
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (All are better on Playstation)
- Viewtiful Joe
- 3D FUCKING Lemmings
- Actua Pool like fuck.
- Ace Combat (2,3,4,5,& 6)
- Ape Escape (Only 1 & 2)
- Arc the Lad (all of them except shitty casino.)
- Ace Combat (EVERY GODDAMN ACE COMBAT GAME EVER CONCEIVED.)
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes.(and the 2nd one.)
- Beast Wars (and 2.. I guess.)
- Bomberman is better on N64.
- Bust-A-Move 1 & 2.
- C: The Contra Adventure. (and EVERY OTHER ONE BECAUSE CONTRA IS WIN)
- The Chessmaster 3D (and #2)
- Chrono Cross & Trigger. (PS1)
- Crash Saga. (I actually don't like it (other stoners do, so here.))
- Croc: Legend of the BITCHY Gobbos (+ sequel)
- FUCK PLAYING DDR HIGH. Unless you're using the D-Pad.
- Dark Messiah.
- Darkstalkers. (only 1)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Dead or Alive.
- Fuck yeah, Dino Crisis.
- Dragon Ball Z(EVERYTHING BY ANYONE WHO EVER WORKED ON DRAGONBALL IS GOLD!)
- Driver. (1,2 & 3)
- Dynasty Warriors.
- Obviously every Final Fantasy. Ever.
- GEX GODDAMNIT!
- Ghost in the Shell. (had a vidya game?)
- GTA: 3, Vice City, San Andeas, And 4.
- Gran Turismo IS THE BST FRANCHISE EVERRRR!
- I.Q. or I.Q. Remix
- I don't know any stoners that play Madden, but Madden
- Metal Gear Solid FUCKERS!
- There are like 7 or 8 good GUNDAM vidyas scattered across Playstation history
- Mortal Kombat (ALL(Stoner Gold)
- Need For Speed (ALL)
- Primal Rage
- Ridge Racer
- Rally Cross
- RAYMAN! (ALL!)
- Resident Evil (Wants you to play while stoned)
- Saints Row 2
- Silent Hill
- Street Fighter is the best. No caps lock. No e-yelling.
- Test Drive
- BEATMANIA IIDX any of them. Suppose this goes for PC as well.
- Fuck it, DDR.
- In The Groove is fine too.
- LANDING GEAR
- Virtua Racer
- Virtual On ( IT'S A LOT HARDER THAN IT SEEMS )
- Any fighting game. Preferably SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2 TURBO MOTHERFUCKER!
- World of Warcraft
- Team Fortress 2
- Beat Hazard
- Touhou Hisoutensoku WITH A CONTROLLER
- Metro 2033
 HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU CAN
- GEOMETRY WARS.