Robodrink is a recipe for a Robitussin concoction that supposedly tastes good, with little nausea. The name comes from the popular concoction "Purple Drink" also known as "Drank" or "Lean" which contains Codeine and Promethazine mixed with Sprite and Jolly Ranchers.
- Non-caffeinated 20oz. soft drink (Any non-caffeinated soft drink such as Sprite, 7UP, etc. will work)
- Robitussin Non-Drowsy CoughGels with Dextromethorphan as the only active ingredient (or generic equivalent). These bottles contain a total of 300mg of DXM.
- A knife
- Empty the gelcaps out onto a surface and have your beverage of choice open and nearby. You may want to drink some of the soda so there is more room in the bottle.
- Using your knife find the seams on the sides of the gels and poke a hole in each one (the bigger the hole the better) and immediately drop them into your open drink. You'll lose a fair amount of liquid on your fingers and the knife blade, so you may want to use extra gels to compensate. I usually lick my fingers and the knife frequently during this step. As you're going you may want to stop every couple gels and shake the soda around a bit as you go. It's going to be completely flat by the time you consume so don't worry about it.
- Shake the bottle until the DXM is thoroughly mixed into the soda. Now you can remove the gels by using a strainer or fork and discard them.
You are now ready to consume your RoboDrink! The faster you can drink it the better. If you can drink it in under a minute or two you're golden. It is a good idea to have some sort of sweet candy or gum around to use right after drinking. You may feel nauseous for a few minutes after you drink it but it will pass quickly. I have never known of anybody throwing up using this method.
- Cup of water
- Can of Non-caffeinated soda, or koolaid
- Small blade scissors(May be substituted for a knife or larger scissors but those will be much more difficult)
- Robitussin Non-Drowsy CoughGels with Dextromethorphan as the only active ingredient (or generic equivalent). As much as desired
- Empty gelcaps into a cup of water for about 5-10 minutes to soften the outer gelcap
- Pour out the water leaving the gels in the cup and grab the gels one by one with the small scissors, but dont cut yet, just grab and move over your desired drinking cup(something you can shake or stir) and then squeeze scissors bursting the gel into the cup and cutting the gelcap in half then drop the gelcap remenants into the drinking cup to soak the remaining dxm out of them
- Shake the can(Or stir the cup whichever you used) that has the gels and dxm solution in it thoroughly for a couple of minutes to get all the dxm in the solution
- Remove gelcaps by straining and shake off the liquid on them into desired drinking cup then discard them, pour rest of solution into desired drinking cup
- DRINK UP DO IT QUICK SO ITLL HIT YA HARD, dont eat beforehand 2-3 hours for maximum effect and quickest onset
 Some Guy's Recipe for Maximum Deliciousness (a.k.a. Mammal Sauce)
This is my own personal method of making Robodrink. It's designed for the sweetness of Wonka Nerds and soda to work in unison with the terrible bitterness of Robitussin gel caps' contents, creating a somewhat sour flavor that I find pretty damn tasty. I have also never experienced nausea from use of this method. This is for a 300mg dose. When I make a larger dose, I maintain the same ratio of the ingredients to keep the taste the same.
- 20 Robitussin long acting gel caps (300mg)
- 20oz bottle of Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist/other non-caffeinated lemon-lime soda
- 6 or 7oz box of Wonka Nerds (half box per 300mg dose)
- Cup of cool water
- Puncturing device (probably necessary)
- Paper towels
- Some sort of strainer (not filter)
- Funnel (optional)
- Drinking cup (16+ oz.)
- Empty 20 Robitussin long acting gel caps into a cup of cool water (don't use warm water to save time.. trust me.. it'll fuck things up), let soak for 10-15 minutes. Remove the caps and place them on a paper towel or a dry container.
- Drink enough out of the soda to allow for easy shaking and the displacement that will occur when adding other ingredients. Drinking down to where the bottle straightens out is usually enough.
- Remove the carbonation of the soda by putting the cap on tight, shaking the bottle vigorously, carefully removing the cap, and repeating until it's flat. This is simple shit. I shouldn't have to explain it.
- Empty half of the box of nerds into the soda bottle. Add slowly, otherwise it may still foam over.
- Optional: Drink enough out of the bottle to allow for displacement/mixing/shaking that will occur after the next step, if necessary. Drinking below the top of the label wrapped around the bottle is probably too much.
- Pop all of the gel caps into the soda. You'll probably have to puncture them first by making a hole along the seam of the gel cap with a small, pointy puncturing device. After completely squeezing the gel content into the bottle, drop the empty gel into the soda. Repeat until you get all of them. You can just lick off any extra liquid you get on your fingers if you're a real man. If not, or if you're preparing the drink for later, you can wipe the liquid onto a small portion of paper towel, rip/roll it up, and drop it into the soda as well (it's probably not worth it, but I like to Jew my DXM as much as possible).
- Put the cap on tight and mix that shit. Do the hokey pokey and shake it all about. Do it until the Nerds turn clear (not white, dammit). Be careful when taking the cap off again, as there may still be some carbonation. By now it should look a very unappetizing brown/green/grey color.. and that's what it's all about.
- Get your drinking cup and put the strainer over the top of it (if the strainer is wider than the drinking cup, you may want to make use of a funnel that is wider than the strainer). Pour everything from the soda bottle through the strainer (plus optional funnel) and into the cup. Once everything is in the strainer, push down on the Nerd and gel solids with paper towels in order to squeeze out the last bit of anything valuable. You can then wring out any paper towel pieces with mammal sauce still on them if you're a DXM Jew too.
- Drink at whatever rate you feel to be necessary.
- Optional: Pour the drink back into the bottle for storage and future use. I don't know the shelf life, but it definitely works a day later, and I'm sure it lasts longer than that. There may be some separation after a while that makes it look like someone jizzed in your drink. While that may or may not be the case, shaking will re-homogenize it in both situations.
 The Treyvon Martin
- Watermelon Arizona Drank
- Skittles (Original or Tropical)
- A bottle of Robitussin DM