Propylhexedrine is a stimulant, sold under the name Benzedrex in the United States. The inner cotton contains the drug, and can be swallowed or extracted for a long-lasting, somewhat euphoric high. Some research results have suggested that the benzedrex may be cardiotoxic. This however seems to only show up in users who IV the drug. WARNING: WILL CAUSE FALSE POSITIVE FOR METHAMPHETAMINE ON A REGULAR 6 PANEL CUP PISS TEST USED BY PAROLE AND PROBATION DEPARTMENTS!
How to extract propylhexedrine from a Benzedrex inhaler
- Benzedrex inhaler
- Citric acid or lemon juice (or other acid diluted to about pH 2-3)
- Scissors (optional)
Citric acid goes by the name of "sour salt" or "kosher salt"( note: kosher salt is sometimes just salt ) in the Jewish section of a grocery store. It can also be found as Citric Acid in ethnic food stores. Lemon juice works nearly as well. To use citric acid, mix the granules in water.
- Bust off the top cap.
- Put the cotton into a small dish or cup. Using a clear dish helps because the stuff is mostly clear and rather difficult to see.
- If you want, you can cut it with scissors a few times to improve extraction slightly.
- Almost cover the cotton w/ lemon juice, or if using citric acid/sour salt, pour water enough to almost cover, and then add about 1/4 teaspoon of citric (and mix well).
- Leave sitting there for a few hours (until it stops smelling like menthol). You can go overnight if you want for a slightly better extraction. What's happening is the propylhexedrine is going into the liquid because it's acidic enough. The flavoring oils do not.
- Once you've given it enough time and the smell's gone, pour through a coffee filter into a dish -- preferably one with tall sides. The coffee filter isn't necessary if you've let it sit long enough, as the oils have dissipated by themselves.
- At this point you can even just add a bit of water to the mixture and chug it. Take some Tums if you decide to chug, and make sure you dilute or else you'll burn your throat, especially if you used citric acid.
- If you don't want to chug (it's very, very sour), take the filtered liquid in the walled dish and put in the microwave.
- Microwave 45 seconds at a time, and check it out each time. It should turn into a kind of syrup. You can stop once it becomes syrupy if you'd like, or you can keep microwaving until it becomes sort of encrusted. If encrusted, you'll need to scrape it up and then put it in capsules, or just parachute it in TP. You can also dab some TP with alcohol and the encrustation will absorb into the alcohol, letting you easily swallow.
- If you just wait until it's a syrup, you'll be parachuting lots of little pieces of TP that you wipe the stuff up with. That way is slightly easier because you don't have to microwave forever and don't need to scrape.
If you're new to stims, it may not be advisable to do the whole thing at once the first time. Some people experience migraines from propylhexedrine or dysphoria. You can do up to 2-3 inhalers at a time if you wish. It has a cross tolerance with amphetamine, so be wary.