It can eventually lead to vomiting if left untreated. Note that nausea and vomiting can sometimes save a person's life or prevent severe damage. If you are nauseated and feel you need to puke, consider getting it over with; individuals often feel much better after they have puked, and are then able to enjoy their drug experience.
If you feel nauseous, there are a multitude of actions you can take. Lie on a flat surface with your legs elevated, smoke weed, take antihistamines or bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto), drink water, or, if none of those do the trick, just get to a toilet/unused bucket/outdoors and puke whatever's bothering you out of your system.
Obviously, it is a dick move to puke on someone's carpet or in the sink or dishwasher. If you get the dry heaves, drink as much water as you can between retch sessions. If nothing else, it'll give volume to your vomit and hurt less.
 Dealing with nausea naturally
- Lie down and elevate your feet.
- Step outside to get some air.
- Consume something which contains mint, ginger, or citrus.
- Splash some cool water on your face.
- Use the clinically-proven accupressure point:
- Find the point where your wrist meets your palm
- Place your first 3 fingers on your wrist, starting at that point. Where your last finger stops is roughly where lies the nausea accupressure point.
- At this point, find the spot between the two tendons that run along the wrist.
- Apply firm pressure between the tendons. You can also work on both points at the same time by tapping the points of each wrist together rapidly.
- Your nausea should diminish fairly quickly. If you find this to be an effective approach, you may wish to purchase wrist straps that apply pressure to this point for you. They can be found in many drug stores.
 Drugs to counter nausea