Internet Relay Chat
Internet Relay Chat, also known as Internet Retard Convention, and most commonly as IRC is how hackers communicate. It's also how you can appeal bans.
How do you get onto IRC? Firstly, you'll need a client. Second, you'll need to connect and join a channel. Now just type what you want to say and hit enter.
 Good Clients
A client is how you get onto IRC. It's like a web-browser.
- X-Chat Windows / Mac / Linux
- Hexchat Completely free as in freedom and free beer version of XChat. Has 64-bit versions.
- Irssi Windows/Mac/Linux/Your Mother, Steep learning curve
- mIRC is considered to be the golden standard, and is easy to use. (Free trial)
- ViRC Free client based on mirc, fully customizable.
- BitchX Considered the one of the most popular linux irc clients, based on ircII noted to have security flaws.
- LostIRC A simple IRC Client
- Colloquy A popular lightweight easy to use client, FREE.
- ircle The original Mac IRC client similar to mIRC, good for older macs (OS 7.5 and above).
- Linkinus Similar to Colloquy, but with more features you pay for.
- AndChat ( Google Play Link ) free, with a premium version.
- Simple IRC ( Google Play Link ) free, with a premium version.
- AndroIRC ( Google Play Link ) free, with a premium version.
/server irc.420chan.org 6667will send you to the server.
/join #420chanwill send you to the main chatroom once you're on the server.
/nick aush0kwill set your name.
!listwill give you some more handy commands, once you're in our room.
/partmakes you leave the channel your currently viewing.
/quit bye!disconnects you from the server and in most clients closes the program.
Or, if you'd like, click here. This may not work.
- #420chan: General chat
- #drugs: Various Drug Discussion
- #po: POKEMANS
- #qq: Personal Issues Crap
- #wooo: Wrestling Discussion
- #420tc: Tinychat information and help
- #cd: Crossdressers
- #weed: /weed/ Chat
- #code: 420chan Development and Programming Discussion
- #dnd: Dungeons & Dragons
- #taima: Taimapedia Discussion
- #radio: 420chan radio
- Don't be a faggot.
- Do what the Ops (@, at the top of your list) and HalfOps (%, in the middle) say.
- Use SSL if the server supports it. Check with Opers or the server's website for more information.
- Don't use Chatzilla, and most definitely do not use Opera, Pidgin, Miranda or any of those other multi-clients for IRC. (or mibbit)
- Don't piss off Spardot.
- DO NOT PISS OFF SPARDOT.
- Don't offer friendly suggestions to Spardot about problems she may be having.
- Actually, just to be safe, if Spardot is on just don't say anything
- Don't talk shit about Star Trek Online.