Euphoria is also known as feeling good. It can be equated with extreme happiness and a sense of general well-being. When a hot chick hits on you and you feel a little rush, that's euphoria. Basically the feeling that you have when you find out that you just won $200 million. Small things can be euphoric as well, for example, when you finally find that last little crack rock that's been hiding under your table.
 Euphoria-inducing drugs
 Divine levels of euphoria
- Opiates (oxycodone, hydrocodone, heroin, morphine, , opium, etc.) [DA BEST]
- Nitrous Oxide (Best used with other drugs to achieve a euphoria not possible with nitrous oxide alone).
- Methylated amphetamines (MDMA, methamphetamine)
- Cocaine HCl and crack
 High levels of euphoria
 Moderate levels of euphoria
 Minor levels of euphoria
- Cannabis (High levels of euphoria are possible in certain situations, such as listening to music).
- Chocolate (Snorting cocoa powder or stuffing chocolate up your nose can give moderate euphoria).
 Variable levels of euphoria
- Alcohol (Some people may experience minor euphoric effects from alcohol)
- Tobacco (Varies greatly with brain chemistry, euphoria can be high-none at all)
- Benzodiazepines (Sometimes direct euphoria. In other cases will just eliminate worries and inhibitions, causing euphoria.)
- Psychedelics (Could be dysphoria. Could be euphoria.)
 Dysphoria (Feels Bad Man)
- DPH (DON'T, JUST DON'T.)