Welcome to Taimapedia - We're experiencing severely heavy load and database problems right now due to a tweet from Lance Storm (hi!). This is a wiki used by members of 420chan's Pro Wrestling board, /wooo/
|"REAL AND STRAIGHT"|
/wooo/ is 'THE' board on 420chan. It has been confirmed by Kirtaner that it is 420chan's most visited board, with 2 users on /wooo/ for every 1 user on /b/. It is an awesome board about wrestling, drama, wrestling drama, dramatic wrestling, wrestling with a bit of drama, drama with some wrestling in between, or any combination thereof. It is spelled with one w and three o's. Let me emphasize.
It is spelled as /wooo/, not /woo/, god fucking dammit!
Some people ask why /wooo/ rages at such minutia,and most scientific experts agree that this is because /wooo/ is BETTER THAN YOU. AND WE'RE TAKING OVER.
DON'T BE AN ASSCLOWN.
Use the fucking report button.
- 'Sup /woo/
- /r/ burial
- Ok, so who's been built up since I've been gone?
- LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE
- David Flair Titantron style
- ARM BAR
- Samoa Joe's face trapezoid
- ARM BAR
- RAW's MIDCARD IS UNIMPRESSED WITH THIS BULLSHIT
- SELF HIGH FIVE *BANG*
- Who's Benoit?
- EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME MODE ACTIVATED
- FUKKEN BURIED
- Mike Knox's beard
- LIL A IS GONNA BURY YOU
- I MARK OUT 4 FAKE OUT
- ARM BAR
- FAKKEN BULLSHEET, PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH MAKE YOU HUMBEL (more beer please.)
- When ____ happened, JBL was there.
- He kicked his leg, out of his LEG!
- We can pixel that, right?
- ARM BAR
- TONIGHT PLAYA, YOU GOIN' ONE ON ONE WITH... DA UNDATAKAH!
- ASK HIM!
- >Doctor Woo
- *reaction image*
- Never mind that shit. Here comes Mongo!
- How much does dis guy weigh?
- This pisses Bob Holly off.
- WE WRESTLEMANIA NOW
- Jack Swagger/Axe chocolate man facemorph.
- The Man They Call Steve
- >Flair blades
- TriMoon GIFs
- Is it a gimmick?
- Dirk Dickbutt/Hot Dickings
- I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT
- TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT (Dean Ambrose debut imminent)
- HE'S GONNA PUKE
- Shield stalker
- Brock vs. Lesnar
/wooo/ Memes That Have Been Beaten To Death
- wacky TriMoon .gifs
- LOLTNA/LOLWWE/LOL(*insert company I bitch about but watch anyway*)
- Vince likes mastodons
- Chris Benoit? Never heard of him
Main Article: /wooo/ kayfabe
/wooo/ Memories & Achievements
- /wooo/ is Suicide
- WWE Fan Nation Raid
- Stevie on Raw
- JBL was there
- Lil A's burial of /wooo/ and Smark Henry
- Getting Colt Cabana fired from WWE
- The /wooo/ Dirtsheet
- WWE Live Tour Upload Scandal
- The Night.
- Spider Sin Cara
- Player Uno Q&A, Addy Starr Q&A, Chuck Taylor Q&A, Ophidian Q&A
- /wooo/tube - /wooo/'s 24/7 Internet wrestling channel
- October 26th, 2011 - /wooo/ goes Safe for work, the board freaks out, and the admins unleash THEDEMONKANE to reign them in. However, in doing so, Kane's hell fire brings Benoit back to haunt /wooo/. The only way to save ourselves from the wrath of Benoit was to bring in Glacier and Albert Del Rio (since he can't retain heat). The fires were put out, and replaced by Randy Orton and a crying baby.
1.) In addition to the following, all standard rules of 420chan apply to /wooo/ and you are bound by them whether you choose to read them or not. This includes being over 18 years of age to post, no sharing of personal info, no camwhoring, and no obvious 4chan shit (not necessarily things related to chan culture but definitely things that are 4chan memes, such as Boxxy.)
2.) The following things are allowed but are to be used in moderation: random macros and macro threads, >my face when, tubedubber, commenting on reporting or ignoring someone, and "lolTNA" and other memes that may be considered annoying or prevalent. Posting links to other websites does not constitute advertising but should also be done in moderation. Streams, radio shows, e-feds, blogs, or otherwise well-known websites are ok.
3.) Before posting a thread on a topic, as a general rule of thumb, please check back at least three pages to see if there is already a thread on the topic. This especially pertains to wrestling news, such as hirings/firings, deaths, dirtsheet reports, spoilers, and the aforementioned macro, >mfw, and tubedubber threads. If it's big or important, chances are a thread has already been started.
4.) Personal attacks on other users are ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED and are grounds for banishment. Make your argument and let it stand on its own two feet. We pride ourselves on intelligent conversation.
5.) Diva fap threads are also not allowed, UNLESS they contain newly released material, such as a recent Playboy spread of a Diva or Knockout. Otherwise, keep it in /sa/.
6.) Keep threads on topic for the most part. This means wrestling-related. For example, a discussion on homosexuality in wrestling should be kept related to wrestlers and wrestling i.e. do not get into a /pol/ discussion on Prop. 8 or an argument on gay marriage in general.
7.) Please use spoiler tags where appropriate (mostly for taped show spoilers.) Once something has aired in its most intended timeslot (such as Friday at 8pm EST for SmackDown!,) it is free game to be discussed without them. DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN SHOW STICKIES! The penalty is a ban.
8.) As always, use the ignore button if a post or user rubs you the wrong way. Use the report button for rule violations, as it is the most effective way for mods to see your complaint. Only use the report button if you believe one of the rules above is being broken. Undeserved reports will get your IP banned from the report system and possibly banned from the board.
|Boards on 420chan|