/pol/ is a role-playing game on 420chan using the GURPS rule set. The current campaign began in 2008 after the successful election of Ron Paul to the American presidency. There are no game masters. Prospective new players are encouraged to hop right in with their characters at any time. There are only a few house rules:
- Check your privilege! Before posting, sexhavers, neurotypicals and the cisgendered should ask themselves "will saying this thing cause discomfit amongst other users? Does it contradict their conception of reality?"
- /pol/ is a Marxist-Leninist safe space! Real life is a harsh place for Communists, and they need a positive place to retreat to on the internet. /pol/ is that place for them.
- Use trigger warnings! Controversial subjects are likely to cause regression in trauma survivors. For example, references to Kronstadt in threads about Trotsky.
Come back every few weeks and find an entirely new board! Stormfront might be raiding it today, but tomorrow could be Ron Paul, edgy survivalists, or even Shark Week!
Common discussion topics include:
- Republicans > Democrats
- Democrats > Republicans
- Democrats = Republicans
The jews George Bush The Federal ReserveMuslims did 9/11.
- BNP, the most influential party in
Britain EuropeTHE WORLD.
- Noam Chomsky
- Ron Paul
- Anarcho-Socialism vs. Anarcho-Capitalism
- The Federal Reserve is Evil and Money is Worthless
- Why the free market is the only fair way to distribute wealth
- Why the free market allows the bourgeoisie to rape the workers even more
- Why anti-racists are the real racists and racists aren't really racist
- Jim Profit
 See Also
|Boards on 420chan|